ALHYDRAN is a powerful concentrated medical moisture-regulating gel cream for the treatment and rehydration of delicate skin (immediately) after closure of the wound.
Areas of use?
|Aftercare burns||Scar treatment||After care skin transplant donor, sites||Treatment of dry skin (e.g. around chronic wounds)||After care laser treatment|
After care damaged skin following radiotherapy or dermabrasion
Treatment of itching and (very) dry skin
How it works
- Rehydration and after care of recently closed skin
- Reduces itching and redness
- Accelerates repair and prevents dry and irritated skin
- Improves skin elasticity
Usage and dosage
- Apply ALHYDRAN at least three times a day, or when skin is itching, feels dry or irritated.
- Apply ALHYDRAN sparingly and rub in until completely absorbed.
- Do not apply ALHYDRAN on open wounds
ALHYDRAN can be used in combination with elasticated support bandages, pressure stockings and silicone therapy.
Before wearing garments:
Treat the skin with ALHYDRAN approximately 15 minutes before wearing stockings, garments and/or silicone therapy. (Remove any access cream with a soft cloth before application)
After taking off:
Apply ALHYDRAN after removing bandages, pressure stockings or silicone dressings.
ALHYDRAN in practice
|Burn after wound closure||Wound after therapy||
Child aged 2 years
|Dry skin around Venous Ulcer prior to therapy||Skin around Venous Ulcer after 1 month therapy||
Male 60 years old
|View ALHYDRAN case study hot water burn|
Meer informatie? Ga naar ALHYDRAN.nl